Friday, November 5, 2010

Interview with Tom the Gamer


I interviewed my friend Tom, who used to play quite a lot in the past and still actively plays PC games. I have uploaded pictures, audio and a pretty long text of the interview (which was conducted in his home) to egnyte. The audio is in finnish and poor in quality. I apologise for the crappy quality, I must have had some some aggressive noise reduction thing turned on.


Key findings:
- A great controller (racing wheel) makes you play more
- A very nice TV, even when easily connected to the PC isn't enough to make you play games on PC+TV
- A mouse is the best tool there is for aiming in shooter games, but leaves room for improvement
- CoD:MW2 sucks for online gaming on the PC

Loads of all kinds of insight in the text file!

2 comments:

  1. I added a .rar file of all the photos! There are two pages of files, so remember to click to the next page to see the rest of the files.

    ReplyDelete