Would you like your controller to be customized/personalized?
| | Yes | No |
| Non gamer | 44,4 % | 55,6% |
| Plays 1-5h week | 19,6% | 78,4% |
| Plays 5-15h week | 31,2% | 65,6% |
| Plays over 15h week | 41,0% | 57,4% |
If I could choose I would use custom/personalized controller / use regular controller
| | Custom / personalized | Regular |
| Non gamer | 66,7% | 33,3% |
| Plays 1-5h week | 52,9% | 45,1% |
| Plays 5-15h week | 64,0% | 31,2% |
| Plays over 15h week | 68,9% | 31,1% |
If I could choose I would like to decide myself where different functions are located / I would not like to decide
| | Decide myself | Not decide |
| Non gamer | 77,8% | 22,2% |
| Plays 1-5h week | 66,7% | 31,4% |
| Plays 5-15h week | 77,6% | 18,4% |
| Plays over 15h week | 72,1% | 27,9% |
If I could choose I would buy ready made controller / choose parts myself
| | Choose parts self | Ready made |
| Non gamer | 22,2% | 77,8% |
| Plays 1-5h week | 23,5% | 74,5% |
| Plays 5-15h week | 41,6% | 54,4% |
| Plays over 15h week | 47,5% | 52,5% |
No comments:
Post a Comment