Aiming needs more accuracy than moving, so the most precise controlling method should be for aimingMoving does not need very precise movements
Aiming and shooting must be in right arm
Right arm should be behind left arm
The more precise movement should be in right hand
It is very important to be able to lean elbows to knees
With shoulder support (2,4,5) the whole body moves with aiming
With shoulder support (2,4,5) one cannot choose the position the want
With shoulder support (2,4,5) it is more logical that aiming is with the whole gun, otherwise aiming should be with black handle
The grip is nice in first proto (1)
This feels awkward (hand are the wrong way round) (3)
Favourite (1)
1: “I want to aim with black handle”
2: “easy and intuitive”, “I can’t hold the way I want, support is on the way”
3: “feels weird and awkward” “I dont like”
4/5: “my hand and shoulders get tired immediately”, “unnatural, heavy, I couldn’t hold this for a minute” “I like the support”
6: “intuitive”, “too long, hands get tired”, “I like the shoulder support”, “I can’t figure out what to do with this”
7: “I can’t control moving with same hand that is supporting the gun”
8: “this sucks”, “hands are too far apart”
No comments:
Post a Comment